← return to staff listings
QUALIFICATIONS OF JAKE KANE
Mr. Kane is a recent graduate from Baylor University with a Master of Arts degree in Applied Sociology.
Mr. Kane's appraisal experience includes appraisals for client internal decision making and eminent domain. In addition, analysis and research has been conducted for fee and easement acquisitions for right-of-way and other purposes under eminent domain.
Licenses and Designations:
Real Estate Appraiser Trainee #TX-1341798
- Blake Manor Road Expansion Project, Travis County
- Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Inc. HVTL Easement Acquisition, Wimberley, TX
- Supervisor/Trainee Course (4-hour course)
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (15-hour course)
- Basic Appraisal Procedures (15-hour course)
- Basic Appraisal Principles (15-hour course)
Coastal Carolina University - Conway, South Carolina
B.A. Degree in Sociology, May 2015
Baylor University - Waco, Texas
M.A. Degree in Applied Sociology, May 2018