← return to staff listings
QUALIFICATIONS OF JASON THOMAS
Mr. Thomas began practicing commercial real estate in 2007 as an analyst with Real Estate Research Corporation in Houston.
Mr. Thomas's appraisal experience includes appraisals for client internal decision making, eminent domain, and appraisal review. In addition, analysis and research has been conducted for fee and easement acquisitions for right-of-way and other purposes under eminent domain.
Licenses and Designations:
Real Estate Appraiser Trainee #TX-1341346
Associations and Activities:
Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute
- US-290 Improvement Project, Harris County
- Interstate 35 Improvement Project, Bell County
- US Hwy 77 Improvement Project, Nueces County
- Appraisal Principles (30-hour course)
- Appraisal Procedures (30-hour course)
- Supervisor/Trainee Course (4-hour course)
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (15-hour course)
University of Houston; Houston, Texas: Bachelor of Economics, August 2008