← return to staff listings
QUALIFICATIONS OF JUSTIN SIMS
Mr. Sims began practicing commercial real estate in 2007 as an analyst with Henry S. Miller Commercial in Dallas and received his Texas Real Estate Salesperson License in 2007.
Mr. Sims's appraisal experience includes appraisals for client internal decision making, eminent domain, and appraisal review. In addition, analysis and research has been conducted for fee and easement acquisitions for right-of-way and other purposes under eminent domain.
Licenses and Designations:
Real Estate Appraiser Trainee #TX-1341250
- Posey Rd. Bypass Project, Hays County
- Pfennig Ln. Improvement Project, Travis County
- Weiss Ln. Improvement Project, Travis County
- Westinghouse Rd. Improvement Project, Williamson County
- Appraisal Principles (30-hour course)
- Appraisal Procedures (30-hour course)
- Supervisor/Trainee Course (4-hour course)
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach (30-hour course)
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (15-hour course)
University of Texas at Arlington- Arlington, Texas: Bachelor of Business Administration with Real Estate Concentration, August 2007